No announcement yet.

PRS coverage down cant upload pictures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRS coverage down cant upload pictures!

Well I got a couple of PRS days in kind of hard when you work nights I was able to go thursday and friday Lowell I have pictures but I am new to this sight and havent figured out how to upload them I went to FAQ and still dont know how if anyone can help please let me know I am trying to upload them from a digital camera chip. Anyway it was great to see Precious Metal in the air again and to hear that Griffon running although I think a problem developed friday Thom pulled out early and came back with oil residue all over the bottom of her I didnt bother the crew with questions though so not sure what happened Thom did show up at the Bear Cave (aviation classics FBO) later and was talking to Alby and I think they brought PM down there afterward not sure though I left shortly after. Now to the main subject my beloved Rare Bear boy was she sounding good I am not a airplane expert but going by the mood of the crew which was good I think things were going well over there the word was that the old Bear crew is back which is great and it shows things were kind of weird there the last couple of years but I will not get into that all I know is that the Bear team and plane appear to be firing on all cylinders awesome also I did see both Dave Cornell and John Penney there with my own eyes so I dont know what all these retirement rumors that I saw on other sights were about they didnt look retired to me considering the fact that I saw Dave calling the shots and John taking the Bear up for some test flying also Dawson got some stick time in too in Bear and mentioned he may be racing her well see in september I guess any way that is all for now I hope you all had fun at PRS and if you didnt make it hope you can make it to the races in september!

Re: PRS coverage down cant upload pictures!

....................... here is a few you can have, I have more than I need.

Comment

Re: PRS coverage down cant upload pictures!

Originally posted by Bob View Post
      ....................... here is a few you can have, I have more than I need.
      Wow thanks Bob that was real helpful of you I was actually asking a serious and legitimate question yeah thanks alot buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X