Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New air race event getting it all together? ...Maybe...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New air race event getting it all together? ...Maybe...

Good news I think.

Looks like they have taken steps in a positive direction to get these new air races "flying straight & level". Now I'm starting to become truly interested. Some clearer details of how they are to be run would help. I'm still a bit blurry in that area.

Read the details at Aeronews.net...article link: http://www.aero-news.net/index.cfm?C...-8f64a56a664c&

Re: New air race event getting it all together? ...Maybe...

See this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by race9 View Post
      I'm aware of that thread, and if you look you will see I have already posted in it.

However, the unfortunate subject title of that thread condemns said event even before you start reading it, so I felt that with this turn in the right direction a new thread would be called for, one that begins on a more positive note.

Comment

Originally posted by AirDOGGe View Post
        I'm aware of that thread, and if you look you will see I have already posted in it.

However, the unfortunate subject title of that thread condemns said event even before you start reading it, so I felt that with this turn in the right direction a new thread would be called for, one that begins on a more positive note.

Ahh, my mistake. Saw that the article was about UARC withput actually reading it.

Comment

No worries mate..

Comment

Working...
          X