Chaiman's Tent - Worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaiman's Tent - Worth it?

I have never bought "extras" outside my box seats. Is the Chairman's Tent "worth" $100 in your opinion?

It says "full service bar", not "open bar" so does that mean I have to pay for the drinks in addition to the admission?

I'm not knocking it... never been to the place. Just hoping that somebody who HAS been there can chime in.

thanks
    Don
    Go Bear 77!

Re: Chaiman's Tent - Worth it?

Originally posted by hattend View Post
    I have never bought "extras" outside my box seats. Is the Chairman's Tent "worth" $100 in your opinion?

It says "full service bar", not "open bar" so does that mean I have to pay for the drinks in addition to the admission?

I'm not knocking it... never been to the place. Just hoping that somebody who HAS been there can chime in.

thanks
    Don
    Go Bear 77!
    The Chairman's club is open bar and free food. It's a good place to get in the shade, and with it being almost straight across from home pylon, it's a good place to watch the races as well.

Comment

Re: Chairman's Tent - Worth it?

Thanks! It was the "Full Service Bar" that was fooling me. But if it is indeed open bar, I might make it worth my while...LOL!!!

Thanks again
      Don

Comment

Re: Chaiman's Tent - Worth it?

They're gonna LOSE money on some of us...
        Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
        airplanenutleo@gmail.com
        thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Working...
        X