Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Information for Amanda Franklin's service...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information for Amanda Franklin's service...

From the family...

Good evening all,

This is Michelle, and I wanted to let you all know that Matt just returned safely to Siloam Springs. Matt had the honor of piloting Amanda's final flight today. He tells me that this went amazingly well, thanks to the help and support of Lulu and the rest of the personnel at the San Antonio Air Traffic control facility who arranged a special call sign, "AMANDA1" that we were able to use all the way back to Fayetteville Arkansas.

Amanda's service is set for 10am Tuesday, June 7 at the Fayetteville Arkansas First Baptist Church. Graveside services will follow at Fairview Memorial Gardens, followed by a reception at the Fayetteville Country Club.

Anyone who wishes to participate in the mass flyover of the cemetery who has a F.A.S.T, F.F.I., and/or S.A.C. rating is more than welcome to participate. For safety reasons, anyone not holding these credentials needs to contact Matt at younkinair@aol.com for prior approval to participate; deadline for those individuals to notify us is Saturday, June 4th. We would like to stress that anyone qualified is welcome to participate, but no one needs to feel obligated if they wish to be a part of the services on the ground.

For planning purposes we are trying to work out the details of an R.S.V.P. system so we know how many people to order catering for and airplane parking etc., this information will be posted soon. Additionally, Amanda's obituary and details on the location of places to fly into whether piloting or flying into local airports and hotels will follow.

Thank you all for your support of our family during this difficult time,

Michelle
Working...
X