Memorial Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day

Lets not forget what Memorial Day is all about. A thanks to all those that gave their lives so we can have our freedom. Have a safe weekend.
    Lockheed Bob

Re: Memorial Day

Did this one a few years back
    http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
    http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Originally posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
      Lets not forget what Memorial Day is all about. A thanks to all those that gave their lives so we can have our freedom. Have a safe weekend.
      Amen Brother!

(Nice Victor!!)
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I wanted to take a few minutes to update the group on a very exciting development. No I am not going to talk about Furias tonight, other then to say she will be flying very soon. No my news is about my son Staff Sergeant Matthew T Jackson USMC. Last Wed I had the honor to attend the presentation of our Military's third highest honor to my son. "Bronze Star with Valor". I can't say how much I was affected by the reading of the citation at the award presentation. I had no idea of our troups actions in the war in Afganistan. Oh yeh I watch tv and soak up all the stories. But the truth is none of us really have any idea what is happening over there. I have attached my sons action reports. I suggest you all read what really happens over there. For a guy like me that has never hung my ass out to protect our freedom in this great country we live in, its a pretty humbling read. For those of you that have served this country, my gratitude for all your sacrafices. You will never hear me bitch about paying my taxes to support our troups again. I hope no one take offense at this post being off topic. I am just a proud Dad spouting off about his son. God bless my son and God bless America!!!!!

Comment

Proud man you are Matt Jackson...Proud man you should be. Though I a veteran, I remain humbled. I hope others understand.
          Last edited by Ken from PG; 05-27-2011, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Ok here's a teaser for you guys!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

Oh yea, and you get to fly that too!
              Last edited by Ken from PG; 05-27-2011, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Jackson View Post
                I wanted to take a few minutes to update the group on a very exciting development. No I am not going to talk about Furias tonight, other then to say she will be flying very soon. No my news is about my son Staff Sergeant Matthew T Jackson USMC. Last Wed I had the honor to attend the presentation of our Military's third highest honor to my son. "Bronze Star with Valor"........ I am just a proud Dad spouting off about his son. God bless my son and God bless America!!!!!
                Wow!!That is Awesome.. Congratulations to your Son!!! and to you as a well deserving proud dad!! Good job on Raising him!!
                Jeff E

Comment

Very well done to both Matt and Matt Jr! I'm in humble gratitude for all you and your fellow servicemen do for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Jackson View Post
                    I wanted to take a few minutes to update the group on a very exciting development. No I am not going to talk about Furias tonight, other then to say she will be flying very soon. No my news is about my son Staff Sergeant Matthew T Jackson USMC. Last Wed I had the honor to attend the presentation of our Military's third highest honor to my son. "Bronze Star with Valor". I can't say how much I was affected by the reading of the citation at the award presentation. I had no idea of our troups actions in the war in Afganistan. Oh yeh I watch tv and soak up all the stories. But the truth is none of us really have any idea what is happening over there. I have attached my sons action reports. I suggest you all read what really happens over there. For a guy like me that has never hung my ass out to protect our freedom in this great country we live in, its a pretty humbling read. For those of you that have served this country, my gratitude for all your sacrafices. You will never hear me bitch about paying my taxes to support our troups again. I hope no one take offense at this post being off topic. I am just a proud Dad spouting off about his son. God bless my son and God bless America!!!!!
                    YEE HAA! Way to go dad! I'd be proud too and more glad that he's there to recieve it after what had to have been some serious action.
                    Bill Kohler

Comment

Working...
                    X