OT: SpaceShip Two's first feather test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: SpaceShip Two's first feather test

Virgin Galactic is launching a new space age, where all are invited along for the ride.

Re: OT: SpaceShip Two's first feather test

When are those guys going into space again? I hope they go to the moon.
    "I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."

Comment

If you watch the video on the virgin galactic page you will see a man wearing a rarebear shirt.

Here is the link, the gentleman with the shaven head at the end is wearing the rarebear shirt, anyone know him? Is there a virgin/rarebear connection?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      Last edited by Bob; 05-19-2011, 09:27 AM. Reason: more hot air needed

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
        If you watch the video on the virgin galactic page you will see a man wearing a rarebear shirt.

Here is the link, the gentleman with the shaven head at the end is wearing the rarebear shirt, anyone know him? Is there a virgin/rarebear connection?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er9-sTDhJ58

Matt Stinemetze, he is currently the Program Manager for the Scaled space effort (Spaceship, Mothership, Rocket Motor). He was also the Project engineer for the first Spaceship. Like so many Scaled engineers he is also a homebuilder and a pilot. In reference to his shirt, he is also a major Bearcat fan.

Elliot

Comment

While we are on the topic. Scaled Composites is currently hiring engineers. If you or someone you know is looking for an engineering job that combines analytical rigor with hands on application of those engineering skills, Scaled would like to talk to you. We are looking for the guys that live to design build and test airplanes. These types may be hard to find, but I am confident when we find them they will be glad we did.

Please check out the Scaled website, or more specifically our hiring section, for more information.

Elliot Seguin
          Scaled composites
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X