Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me get my pilot's license!

Hey everybody!
    I have a huge favor to ask you. I've entered a photo contest on the Breitling facebook page. Now, I'm very aware that I'm a mediocre photog at best, but I submitted three images that I felt answered the theme of Why I Love Aviation.

First prize is my private pilot license w/ VFR paid for. Second prize is a trip to France to fly with the Breitling jet team. Honestly, I'm not sure which I'd rather have!

So anyway, please please please, from the bottom of my heart, follow the link below to the Breitling facebook page and vote for my three photos. (You can send me a friend request while you're at it if you want)

Thanks for your help and support!

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Re: Help me get my pilot's license!

Hey Craig,

I have entered the contest as well. Best of luck!

I too would appreciate anyone who would take the time to go to the Breitling Facebook photo contest page and vote for my pictures as well. I have 5 posted.

If you search for the persons last name on the vote page, it will pull up their photos. Be sure to double check that your votes posted. You can vote for as many photos as you want. But, you can only vote for a specific picture one time.

Craig, I'll look up your shots and give you a vote.

Thanks in advance to all who do vote.

Warren Laurendine

Comment

Originally posted by Race 22 Crew View Post
      Hey Craig,

I have entered the contest as well. Best of luck!

I too would appreciate anyone who would take the time to go to the Breitling Facebook photo contest page and vote for my pictures as well. I have 5 posted.

If you search for the persons last name on the vote page, it will pull up their photos. Be sure to double check that your votes posted. You can vote for as many photos as you want. But, you can only vote for a specific picture one time.

Craig, I'll look up your shots and give you a vote.

Thanks in advance to all who do vote.

Warren Laurendine
      Good luck, Warren! I'll look for your photos!

Comment

Hey everyone!
        I've been told the link isn't working for some people. I think the problem is you might have to "like" the Breitling facebook page first, and then click the link to my photos.

Here's a link to the Breitling page:
        Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

And here's the link to my photos:

Thanks again for your support!

And don't forget to look for Race 22 Crew's photos! You can find him by clicking the "vote" tab in the Breitling facebook contest, typing his name, Warren Laurendine, into the search box on the upper right corner and clicking the "OK" button.

Comment

Thanks for the note Craig

Here is a link to my photos

Please take a moment and place your votes for both Craigs and my photos, we sure would appreciate any and all the help we can get. Ask your friends to vote too!!!

Best of luck Craig, would be great to see one or both of us make it into the finals.

Last edited by Race 22 Crew; 05-19-2011, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X