Silly season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly season?

Hey, the weather sucks outside, not a lot of mojo being posted on the message boards....so how about some of our pot-stirrers chime in and we get some timely updates on stuff like the Mustang-In-A-Barn. What about Cherry Bomb...complete with a Wikipedia entry? It's been a few years since Sani-Hut Racing chimed in with an update on Double Threat. How about that Lear Solution contraption that was going around a couple years ago?

Come on, folks...entertain me with your 'this is no sh*t' stories....

Re: Silly season?

Well we can't forget the Mexican race plane that runs on hot pepper juice & flys backwards to keep its rear end cool.
    Lockheed Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
      Well we can't forget the Mexican race plane that runs on hot pepper juice & flys backwards to keep its rear end cool.

Oh my god LMAO!!!!

Comment

Sorry Bob, but myth busters busted that myth.
        As it turns out, the Mexican race plane that runs on hot pepper juice & flies backwards to keep its rear end cool, actually runs on prune juice. According to a well known race pilot who wishes to remain nameless - I'll just call him Alan Preston for now - whom I just talked to of coarse, said that it would be extremely messy if it did actually fly backwards. (Sounds like first hand knowledge if you asked me!)
        Tony

Comment

So... Um.... hmm..... Would that make it a *pusher*?

Comment

dont know if i every told this but it was told to my dad back in the 80"s that there was a counter rotating mustang flying aroung the Bay Area early in the morning and the named it had was called the LADY IN RED ? shawn

Comment

i don't understand why after shawn puts something on here it all stops.

Comment

Originally posted by jason View Post
                i don't understand why after shawn puts something on here it all stops.
                It's been a little slow on the board lately.......
                Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Aro View Post
                  dont know if i every told this but it was told to my dad back in the 80"s that there was a counter rotating mustang flying aroung the Bay Area early in the morning and the named it had was called the LADY IN RED ? shawn
                  Oh... Do tell more please Shawn...
                  race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Comment

Working...
                  X