Our Japanese Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Japanese Friends

I don't know how many of our Air Racing fans from Japan contribute to the fun and games we enjoy here thanks to Wayne's omni-present keyboard.

Regardless, prayers and safe keeping to everyone in Japan during these most difficult times. The images are beyond description and I'm sure don't come close to depicting the actual extent of the devestation, heartbreak, and sense of loss.

God Speed to You All.

Anata ni inori, subete no
    Owen Ashurst
    Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
    http://airbossone.com/

Re: Our Japanese Friends

Air Judge i was thinking this my self i have some close friends and i thought about them so here are they are God Willing we will be able to see them this year . Shawn Aro
    Attached Files

Comment

Hoping for the best for all those unfortunately involved in what can only be described as incredible devastation. Thoughts and best wishes for them.
      You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

My brother lives in Santa Cruz,CA & the water surge came into the vacht harbor causing about about $15 million in damage so far. Mother Nature has been causing lots of weather problems worldwide so far this year.
        Lockheed Bob

Comment

I live near Santa Cruz too , but on the other side of the "hill". The sea level increase was only 2 feet or so but came in very quickly, rising in tens of minutes instead of hours, and the shape of Monterrey Bay and the harbor itself greatly magnified the effect. Estimates in the harbor was a 5-8 foot rise.

Likewise with other harbors up the coast. Gov. Brown is declaring them disaster areas at the same time offering California's help to Japan. Amazing what a quake 5000 miles away(!) can do here.
          Last edited by AirDOGGe; 03-12-2011, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X