Warlock party 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warlock party 2011

I'm wondering if anyone is trying to take over the warlock tradition , if not I think the knottygirl team will try asuming no one objects to this , also we need rara permission , I'm gonna feel it out on here first and see what everyone thinks but it won't be Reno without a warlock party

Re: Warlock party 2011

Originally posted by f1-69 View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone is trying to take over the warlock tradition , if not I think the knottygirl team will try asuming no one objects to this , also we need rara permission , I'm gonna feel it out on here first and see what everyone thinks but it won't be Reno without a warlock party
    I would say amen brother and do whatever we can to help you make this happen!

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Yes. Im sure it would be a hit & "Knotty Girl" would fit the bill. Maybe you could get Miller Lite to sponsor the F1-69 team. Talk to Randy Goss for info.
      Lockheed Bob

Comment

We will need help with beer for sure and some music I'm thinkin live band and dj for dancin

Comment

The Warlock Band said they would be playing in the pits of various T-6 teams in the coming years. I don't know if they planned to float the party around in a similar manner or not.

Comment

Works for me
            Russ
            Knotty Girl Crew

Comment

Hel! to the yeah!! The Knotty Girl team had a great tribute to Al and the Warlock last year! Who could be better?

Race 29
              Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

If the overall consensus agrees, The Warlock Band will play.

Comment

Right on!

Comment

It wouldn't be a Warlock party without the band!
                    I think it is a great way to pay tribute to Al, Steve, and Warlock.

Comment

I sent a message to Dana to check on weather we can do it so we will see, who has the warlock trailer , is it available , and who can help with the beer sponsor , we will try but I will need alot of help

Comment

I sent a message to Dana to check on weather we can do it so we will see, who has the warlock trailer , is it available , and who can help with the beer sponsor , we will try but I will need alot of help

Comment

I was told to check with the t6 class and the goss family, I haven't heard from Randy in a bit.

Comment

As one of the T-6 racers, I would very much like to see the party go on. Probably the best person to talk to is Lori Crown along with Randy and family of course.

I'll drop her an email.

Chip

Comment

Working...
                            X