Flyboyz racing update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyboyz racing update

Knotty girl is getting her facelift for 2011 new cowl canopy and tail as well as revamped engine. We just started making plans for prs we are bringing my plane, a new stock cassutt that Willie Diaz is going to fly called kitty glitter #777 the name came from my wife it's the name of a slot machine she fell in love with at Reno, Tom watkins cassutt pooder #20 a pitts s1-c that I'm going to try and get qualified in and a bellanca Viking to carry all our stuff. Can't wait if anyone ealse wants to caravan we can plan according there is safety in numbers with these planes.

Re: Flyboyz racing update

Sounds like this year's going to be even more fun than last. Can't wait
    Russ
    Knotty Girl Crew

Comment

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!
      You are enthusiastic and inovative.
      THANX!!!
      Betty

Comment

Six planes now Tom is bringing his varieze as well if he races it this year it will be a first in f1 history, he passed prs with it 3 years ago but hasn't raced it yet, has anyone raced all three heats in the same year

Comment

Originally posted by f1-69 View Post
          Six planes now Tom is bringing his varieze as well if he races it this year it will be a first in f1 history, he passed prs with it 3 years ago but hasn't raced it yet, has anyone raced all three heats in the same year
          I'm sure someone raced all the heats under similar circumstances to yours, but probably not on purpose. Just think, if that S1-C is fast enough you could race all three F-1 heats and silver / bronze field filler heats in the bipe next year. Does Pooder have the record for the most deadsticks by different pilots in the same year?

Comment

Alan Preston? Shawn

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Aro View Post
              Alan Preston? Shawn
              Shawn, I know Alan raced all classes in the same year at least once but I don't think he ever flew every single bronze, silver, and gold heat in the F1 class in the same year.

Comment

Originally posted by Race5 View Post
                Shawn, I know Alan raced all classes in the same year at least once but I don't think he ever flew every single bronze, silver, and gold heat in the F1 class in the same year.
                there was talk that he wanted to do it in the unlimted my memeorie is fadding so Shawn

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Aro View Post
                  there was talk that he wanted to do it in the unlimted my memeorie is fadding so Shawn
                  There's your problem Shawn....you were inferring "Alan Preston" and "talking" in the same sentence. AP + talk = crap.

Comment

thanks

Comment

If anyone is interested in joining our little gaggle just let me know not sure if we are going up through flagstaff or takin the southern way. Our date are flexable just let me know

Comment

some last year fun
                        Last edited by f1-69; 04-08-2012, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X