Jet Sledding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet Sledding

A bit off-topic, but at least it's aviation-related and in the spirit of the season (and weather . . .):
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Last edited by bill_f; 12-17-2010, 09:05 AM.

Re: Jet Sledding

Originally posted by bill_f View Post
    A bit off-topic, but at least it's aviation-related and in the spirit of the season (and weather . . .):
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This guy takes it to another level. Skip to about 45 seconds in.

Comment

Re: Jet Sledding

That guy reminds of the show I saw a few years back about a guy that slid like that thru hay bails on fire. I believe he was from Australia. Was always looking for ways to ramp his slides up, trying to go faster, and more extreme. Finally had a harness strapped to the bottome of a Citabria I believe it was. The idea was that airplane would make a wheel landing and he would realease and go sliding.........trouble is, the harness realeased from the airplane a few hundred feet high and he fell to his death.

Comment

this is why I loved euro tours

...you could do fun stuff that is ALWAYS frowned on in America. Too many col's looking for stars over here.
        Last edited by JET1; 12-19-2010, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X