How about that Wolfpack!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about that Wolfpack!!

What a great year they are having and a great victory last night. Not the number one school in the house but always root for and watch when we can. Would love to go to a game when in town for the races. However after 10 plus hours at Stead never enough left in the tank.
    Last edited by eldon2101; 11-27-2010, 02:52 PM.

Re: How about that Wolfpack!!

I'm an ex-player for BSU and I must say, that one hurt last night! The 'Pack definately deserved that win. Congrats to them!
    "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Comment

Geez, I was trying to figure out what you guys were talking about. I expected to see something about Hub Zemke or P-47s.
      Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
      Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

As a 38 year native of Reno and a life long Pack fan, the game was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a great game. I thought for sure BSU had us smoked. Both teams played great.
        Tony

Comment

Originally posted by W J Pearce View Post
          Geez, I was trying to figure out what you guys were talking about. I expected to see something about Hub Zemke or P-47s.
          Me too Bill.

Actually quite disappointed.

Mayday51
          Jim Gallagher

Comment

Having spent the final minutes under the goal post (to protect it from the fans tearing it down) and having the winning field goal fall at my feet, I can tell you the energy there was AWESOME! A great game!
            Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
            airplanenutleo@gmail.com
            thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

[QUOTE=Leo;85417]Having spent the final minutes under the goal post (to protect it from the fans tearing it down) and having the winning field goal fall at my feet, I can tell you the energy there was AWESOME! A great game![/QUOT

That would have been sweet! Should have let them have the goal post that has to be one of the greatest victories ever for that program.
              Looks like a great place to see a game. We drive past it ever night after the races and on game day it looks like a good crowd. They beat CAL the weekend of the races as I recall.

Sorry for all who thought this was aircraft related. Three off Topic things were not enough I guess...haha.... Plus I could not figure out how to put one on the main thread page.

Comment

It would have been sweeter if it had not been 26 degrees out, and we had been working in it for over 7 hours. I can't remember when I was so cold, even with 4 layers and thermals. There were kids in shorts, no shirts and paint. They were filled liberally with anti-freeze but jeez they were painful to look at!
                It was pretty cool though, to see the crowd build excitement, spill out over the rails and onto the field and just plain enjoy a hard fought victory.
                I would not have wanted to be the Boise kicker. It must have been a long ride home for him.
                Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
                airplanenutleo@gmail.com
                thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Working...
                X