Dago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dago

I have a friend interested in Dago. Has anyone heard it's for sale or seen it advertised as?

He's talked to the two principals last known to have it in there possession, they say it's not, but a "bank has it for sale" rumor persists.

Re: Dago

There were fairly strong rumours floating around at Reno that serious negotiations were going on between B of A and a motivated buyer. I have heard nothing since then at all...

I've been curious about exactly where the kit actually is at this point in time.

Neal

Comment

Last I heard all the parts were still out at Chino.

Comment

Movement is imminent.

Comment

Originally posted by stuntflyr View Post
          Movement is imminent.
          Care to elaborate?
          My heart starts beating again in September.

Comment

its still apart and in hands of the bank. There was a plan in the works ..... don't hold your breath...unless someone Like Rod steps up to the plate, which I for one would welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by stuntflyr View Post
              Movement is imminent.
              Too much fiber.....

Comment

Originally posted by JET1 View Post
                its still apart and in hands of the bank. There was a plan in the works ..... don't hold your breath...unless someone Like Rod steps up to the plate, which I for one would welcome!
                Uhhah... something tells me that Rod might be a bit too tied up in a "movement" of his own to think about yet, another airplane move....

Stay Tuned....
                Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

And, yes, to the critics.. " I DO know something you don't know "...

Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Umm lets see, I bet you know that someone bought it and it is no longer at Chino. Just a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by MRE View Post
                      Umm lets see, I bet you know that someone bought it and it is no longer at Chino. Just a guess.
                      Ummn... that would be an ass umption on my part.. I do, however, know about another airplane.... I think, on -topic for this thread.. sorry for mystery but it's just too damn much fun!

Wayne Sagar
                      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Sides.. I'll prolly get killed for even going this far... but I don't know if I'm entirely sure that I care anymore if I piss off anyone who tells me something that I repeat..

can anyone repeat after me...

"I'M AN AIR RACE REPORTER"......

At what point am I not doing my numba-one job when someone tells me something and I don't distribute, howeverely gently, that which I'm told??

It's a dilema to be sure...
                        Wayne Sagar
                        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

OK screw the suspense, hang me and never tell me another thing if you wish (source) Rare Bear is going to Texas...

If ya knew the story, stop right here and don't "crow" ... "I KNEW THAT"... cause that's too damn easy.. if ya knew and didn't tell, then you didn't know!

So, that's my get in trouble dissemination of what I know.... "can't tell them damn reporters anything"... revelation...

I'm going to bed!
                          Wayne Sagar
                          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

PS.. I know more CHIT but I'm still in self-defeating-self-negotiations on what, I can share without receiving flack from where said "I know more" chit comes from..

Bottom line,there's a boat load of great folks involved in Air Racing, some of them choose to be less than forthcoming on what, exactly, their plans are for their chosen steed in a given year.. Who could blame em but, the intrepid reportr continues on and in most cases, gains more accurate information than most principals (participiants) would feel comfortable with public release.. llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
                            Wayne Sagar
                            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
                              OK screw the suspense, hang me and never tell me another thing if you wish (source) Rare Bear is going to Texas...
                              TF-8F?

Comment

Working...
                              X