• Pylon Racing Seminar

Hello Air Racing Friends

Has somebody information about what aircraft
    will be at the PRS (unlimiteds), because I'm planning to go
    there next week.

Thank you
    Beat from Switzerland

Hello Beat,

It's always hard to say who, exactly, will be there. Usually, if they are in flying condition (and this is a big if this year) The Dwelle's will bring Critical Mass "over the rocks" to get some time on the course. Again, this year would be a big if for them because of the damage last year.

We have received word that they will be debuting their new T-6 racer, however, so that will be a real treat. I saw it fairly well on in the build process, I think about two years ago, and the project is a real gem!

Last year, we were pretty surprised to see Tiger show up in formation with Sherman...

Flying Dutchman showed, which was both surprise and delight..

The Sanders can almost always be counted on to bring *something* of interest.. and Mike Brown will undoubtedly delight everyone with his newly painted Sea Fury and new acquisition, his Tigercat...

A bevy of T-6's will be there, undoubtedly a few of each of the other classes as well.. I understand there are quite a few new biplane racers this year, so expect to see more than a few of those.

Then there's the daily firebomber show, if, god forbid, there is a fire somewhere..

It's been fun every year I've been there (all of them)

Look us up, would love to meet you.

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Wayne,

I think the fire bommer show will be quite uneventfull this year. Not due to lack of fires (lets hope this is the case) but to the lack of AC out thier. With the grounding of the C130As and the PB last year, that leaves the P3 Orion to do the work, and thier is only based in Reno Stead..... It is my understanding that thier should be some "crop dusters" being used as the new fire bommer, but I dont know if any will be based out there.

Wolfee

Comment

Thanks Wayne

I will be there Thursday to Sunday.
        It's great to see some Air Racers already in June.

Is there a possibility to go outside to the Race course?

Greetings
        Beat

Comment

Working...
        X