100% pure Bf-109 video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100% pure Bf-109 video

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I was going through my usual post-Reno Air Race depression phase and found that watching this puts me in a better place...
    No talk, no music....all Messerschmitt!
    goes nicely with a cold bottle of Spaten Beer.
    Rampking

Re: 100% pure Bf-109 video

If you don't have that video in your collection I would highly recommend it, you can get it here http://www.flyingmachinestv.co.uk/DV.../DVDStore.html I think it comes out to around t $25 with shipping and it automatically gets shipped in NTSC format, so no worries about getting the PAL version.
    Jason
    Jason Schillereff

Comment

I ordered a copy from a link that was here on the board a while back but it came to my PO box where I live and I've yet to get to the Post Office when it was open to collect it.. (they are too damn lazy to go out into the PO area and put it in one of the lockers and put a key in my box)... I'm headed home tomorrow, I'll watch and post review with link to where I got it..

Was pretty cheap, but is likely a poor copy. If anyone gets one from Jason's link, be sure to post up a bit of a review for quality etc..

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Thanks for the info, Jason and Wayne.
        This deserves something better than just viewing on my computer monitor.
        Viewed best with the volume cranked up....
        Rampking

Comment

Oh geez... I should look which thread I'm responding to! I ass*umed that this was the Cloud Dancer video thread...

Whupss...

That thing sure sounds like a Griffon though...
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
          X