Cloud Dancer scenes (video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud Dancer scenes (video)

If you don't mind a dubbed Spanish voicetrack, then please note that someone has uploaded some of the wonderful flying scenes from the movie "Cloud Dancer" to Youtube.

(I just turn my the speakers all the way down and instead play a favorite song on a CD player while watching instead..heh-heh).

I know it was a so-so movie though not TOO bad (I enjoyed it), but the flying shots inside and outside the cockpit are top-notch. Check the clip out if you've never seen the flick, or watch again if you want a refresher.

.....click on the picture to see the clips.....
    Last edited by AirDOGGe; 10-12-2010, 06:30 PM.

Re: Cloud Dancer scenes (video)

I have to admit, I've never seen the movie. But after watching that little clip (even with the sound turned up) I'm itching to see more.
    Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
    My Photos
    My Ride

Comment

This movie is better than people claim, there are corny elements, but, it's more the corny score that spoils it. I have the original VHS, will try to convert to dvd and load to YT at some point. Stevo, i'd be glad to send you a copy, PM me dude!
      "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

{BUMP}

Pardon the topic bump. Did anything ever come of this conversion? Just wondering (and hoping).

Meanwhile, here's a better quality 8 min. clip of the opening scenes:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yLFsgyyXL4&feature=related[/YT]

Comment

Working...
        X