Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RARE BEAR FUND RAISING PARTY AT PRS NEXT WEEKEND..... BE THERE!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RARE BEAR FUND RAISING PARTY AT PRS NEXT WEEKEND..... BE THERE!!!!!!!!!

Well if you're near Reno for PRS, this is going to be a DO NOT MISS "Go Down In History" event....

There's going to be some really special stuff on sale, some great food and great chance to meet with Lyle, John and the crew!

Going to PRS just became that much more important!
    Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

PS To Above

As a PS to this.. pass the word guys and gals.. If you visit other sites (not necessairly air racing websites) and or news groups, you might want to spread the word about this fund raiser.

The more people who show up, the better for the team.. (within reason, of course )

SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Put me down for two please!

For Fathers Day I got my dad a Rare Bear golf shirt and made sure my kids knew to get me something from the site as well.

I told them for Fathers Day I wanted to see Rare Bear race in September.

Go Bear

Comment

BEER

Just got hoem ffrom the farmers market in Sparks,and happended to pass the Great Basin Brewery. They were serving Rare Bear Beer. Had a glass,, You guys don't know what you are passing up.. Excellent Beer. Mike Gallagher

Comment

ARRRGGHHH. That'll teach me to visit this board more often. The 21st was my birthday, and a trip to Reno for that party would've been the best gift I could've given myself. I had no idea.

Dang it.

Eric J.

Comment

Working...
          X