Strega Round about midnight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strega Round about midnight.

Note that Stevo is the guy wrenching on the Witch. That, is so cool! Wrenched on his own sh!t...

Sorry I couldn't get the picture to load...

When I figure out why I can't post any more photos, I'll post some more....
    Last edited by BUD_XXX; 10-07-2010, 02:19 PM. Reason: can't get picture in post./

Re: Strega Round about midnight.

So what happens when you reach the 1000kb limit for posting pictures...

I'd like to share some more stuff with you .... but the thing says that I've used of 999 of the 1000kb limit??

What does that mean?

Comment

I'm guessing that is the size per post. Maybe upload the pictures in two posts.

Jarrod

Comment

I tried that...
        It apparently a cummulative thing...turn out I did post some pictures a while back and it seems that those and my latest post totalize about 1000kb..
        Moderator input please???

Comment

It's a thing that's supposed to happen automatically after you've been a member a certain time (lets you post more pix) I have had to do it manually... but just did it.. you should be good to go..

Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I think its fantastic that Steve works on the plane he races. It helps him out as much as the rest of the team. He is hands on for the repair, he knows that the repair was done, who did it, when it was done, and because he is working on it, he has an idea of how hard he can push it. I'm a firm believer in the "If you race it, you wrench on it." philosophy. I've found with my car racing that the people who dont fix their stuff tend to break things more often than those who do the maitnence and repair work and also drive the car.

Kudos to Steve for working on what he races.

Will

Comment

Working...
            X