LiveAirShowTV Reno Overview Pt 2 Posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LiveAirShowTV Reno Overview Pt 2 Posted

Hey race fans, Part 2 of our 2010 Reno Air Races Overview is now posted on our YouTube Channel. This report focuses on Saturday and Sunday. We have several exclusive interviews from both days, including a preview of an interview we did with Clay Lacy inside his DC-2. We have all of the winners from the National Aviation Heritage Invitational.

We have the definitive video of George Giboney's landing incident from Sunday. We were about 100 yards away and he was basically coming straight at us. We show the entire clip in this report after getting clearance from Reno Air Racing.

We have many more stories to come from race week. Keep watching the boards here, our Facebook Fan Page, and Twitter for the latest.

Check it out at: www.YouTube.com/user/LiveAirShowTV

Jeff Lee
    President
    LiveAirShowTV

Re: LiveAirShowTV Reno Overview Pt 2 Posted

Fantastic for those of us who could not attend. More, More More. YEA!!!!!

Comment

Great stuff Jeff! I can't wait to see the rest of the 2010 stories.

Just a side note and not to take anything away from Heather Penney; Mary Dilda was the first female jet class pilot back in 2002 and won the Gold in 2003. I hope Heather is back next year with a "Vipered" L-29!
      Sky Critter

Comment

Sky,

I stand corrected. Thanks for keeping me straight. Watch for the John and Heather Penney story close to the end of the month.

Thanks for watching and please tell all your friends!

Jeff

Comment

Working...
        X