iPhone App thanks RARA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone App thanks RARA!

RARA, thank you for the iPhone App., very well done. Great for those of us who could not make it and I am sure great to have on the Ramp. In addition, my opinion, thank you for having the safety of all at, 'top-of-mind', regarding Sunday Gold. Mitch

Re: iPhone App thanks RARA!

They need an Android version too.

Comment

I AGREE!!!...It was great getting so much info so quickly...They had race speeds and times up nearly immediately and it worked perfectly all week...And for schedule/racer/races info it was like having a program that would fit in your pocket.

Comment

I agree!
        Thanks RARA it was a great tool to have in the pits.

Comment

Android, what's that?

I was shocked and amazed RARA has entered the new century. The iPod app worked great. thanks RARA.
          No pixels were harmed, honest.

http://www.ignomini.com
          http://www.pbase.com/ignomini

Comment

iPhone app was cool.

Changes to the website with more or less real-time results updates was even cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangercurt View Post
              They need an Android version too.
              I've been told by RARA that a version for all smart phones is coming, as well as a completely new website... they have a new firm doing this and from what I've seen, they are good.. damn good!
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I place a vote to get a Android version too

Comment

It would have been nice if the free Wi-fi they kept pimping on the P.A. would have actually worked.

I had the App on my IPOD and it worked great when I could connect.

Comment

It was a great thing to have for easy access to information in the pits and especially on the fence. I'm sure they will have Android/Blackberry/WinMo7 versions for next year as well. It's not a difficult app to build as it only accesses information from databases on the RARA website and displays it appropriately. Maybe we could help them with some ideas for improving it though? What would you like to see in the next version?

Comment

Working...
                    X