Watch the races in real-time Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch the races in real-time Sunday

For anyone who didn't catch this in the news, here is the link to watch the races via the internet (RARA approved):

Go Voodoo!!!

Re: Watch the races in real-time Sunday

Comment

Yes it is the only way but,The broadcast by 'PulseNV' is the LAMEST production I have every seen outside a third grade play by second graders. Audio is broken and scratchy. Direction goes from one spot to another without continuity. The worst part is the camera work. The operator couldn't find their ass if they were using both hands. Maybe they Were looking for it when things were going on in the air. SAD SAD SAD indeed. Where are the pros from Last year?

Comment

Originally posted by beachboss View Post
        Yes it is the only way but,The broadcast by 'PulseNV' is the LAMEST production I have every seen outside a third grade play by second graders. Audio is broken and scratchy. Direction goes from one spot to another without continuity. The worst part is the camera work. The operator couldn't find their ass if they were using both hands. Maybe they Were looking for it when things were going on in the air. SAD SAD SAD indeed. Where are the pros from Last year?

We see you "double posted"

No captain negativity now!

Let the rest of us enjoy what there is!

Comment

It says it's only going to broadcast until 4pm. I hope they continue so we can see all of the Gold race!

Race 29
          Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Originally posted by Race 29 View Post
            It says it's only going to broadcast until 4pm. I hope they continue so we can see all of the Gold race!

Race 29
            After 4, stream still up. Fingers crossed.

Comment

It may be, BUT, it is all I have to watch while missing out this year while tending to family issues here in Tennessee. I am EXTREMELY pleased with what they are providing (for free)!

Thank you PulseNV!

Sam
              Biplane Race #3

Comment

I agree with the positive thoughts about the covereage, I think the production could improve but I couldn't be there this year either and assuming the feed continues I'm going to be able to see the race on my TV while it happens (really happy I built the PC to stream stuff to my TV! )

Looks windy there today, reminds me of the race a couple of years back with so many maydays they ran out of runways and a hard landing bent the Witch, hopefully this year won't be a repeat of that.

Spacegrrrl

Comment

I am going to watch the video on pulse but listening to the live audio from airrace.org. I hope they match.

jim

Comment

I think they delayed the cut-off time because the race was postponed until 5 pm due to high winds. Here's hoping we get to see it (fingers crossed!)

Comment

Yes, that was truly awful, both video and audio! Even to the point of almost being comical, like during Giboney's crash as they were panning around trying to find the plane and you could clearly see a large cloud of dust and the plane off in the corner of the screen (pretty hard to miss), but actually very scary seeing the result of the airplane, but no views of the pilot waving afterwards, etc., or during the heat of that race you only saw one plane (the lead) but never anyone else (would like to have seen the fight for 2nd and 3rd). Oh well, at least it was something to watch and better than nothing...

Comment

Working...
                      X