Voodoo Pit Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voodoo Pit Camera

We installed a pit camera in the Voodoo pits that periodically updates. Just refresh this thread to see a new photo every 3-5 minutes. Enjoy!

Michael

Re: Voodoo Pit Camera

nice and thanks
    there is also a live tv podcast
    here

wwg

Comment

Thanks for the Pit cam, I get to see the real Voodoo for a few days. I get to see my R/C model every day at work hagin in my office. I hope to make the trip out next year. Geaux Voodoo Thanks again Jody

Comment

I left the pit camera running tonight, so you can watch the action. Will post any updates when I get back to the field later

When I left, we had no indication of any major problems and the crew is looking into it. Will reported that it basically quit running.

Michael

Comment

Thanks for the info, keep us informed. Jody

Comment

This is so cool!

Race 29
            Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Voodoo crew replacing pistons on right bank...11:15 saturday night.

Voodoo, Strega, and the Bear all thrashing hard probably all well past midnight....

GG in a hanger somewhere....

Comment

Almost 2am and they're still going at it! Kind of interesting how all four of the top racers are working well into the wee hours before the final gold. We should have four fresh motors ready for the big race! Let's Pray everyone stays safe!

Race 29
                Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Voodoo is out of the pit! Looks like good news if the ground run went ok...
                  Sky Critter

Comment

We ran the motor at 3:30am. Just literally shut down from the am test flight. She seems very happy =)

Comment

Voodoo was up flying around. Sounded awsome.
                      Rapid travel was up also and sounded really strong.
                      Its very windy this morning. I don't think the F1 or bipes will fly.
                      More later kids.
                      Bob

Comment

Good luck today. Keep us poor souls that have to rely on the net toget info on what's goin on coming. Thanks Jody

Comment

Bummer after all that work you didn't get to fly against Strega and show you stuff due to the wind cancellation! Good luck next year.
                          Joe

Comment

Glad you guys enjoyed the camera and thanks for coming by the pits to say hello! Crew member Jason Schillereff is going to compile the shots into a time lapse, which should be pretty cool.

Certainly was a disappointment not to race on Sunday. Voodoo was ready to challenge anyone, especially after the all nighter before Sunday. What an amazing crew.

I just received a call that Voodoo is safe back in its hangar and waiting for next year's dance.

Michael

Comment

Well done team Voodo. You guys put on a great show this year. Next eyar should be interesting.

With the wind cancellation, we seem to have a healthy Strega, a healthy Bear, a healthy Voodoo and a healthy Ghost all ready for next year. That's probably the earliest they have all been ready.

Seriously though, I thing the decision to cancel was the right one.

GP

Comment

Working...
                              X