Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team SteadFast Reno 2010 Friday Update

Hello race fans,
    Crew Chief Larry Childs and SteadFast crew are doing a bang up job prepping the airplane this year at the Reno National Championship Air races. Mike Stephens, Chris Seppeler and Bill Whitlatch from the Czech Mate crew are getting the Yak ready for Sundays race to be in a good position to win. John Maloney looks like he is having fun flying Steadfast. The guy has so much experience that he makes this look easy. We are now starting in the Unlimited Gold race today and John will be flying the rest of the week. We have big plans for the airplane, stay tuned.......

Voodoo is running perfectly and I can't wait to open the throttle. Bob Button has assembled such an incredible team, you can't believe the talent. We start in second place outside Strega today. Come by and glance at the wing. I've been told that it is the cleanest wing ever to come to race in The Unlimiteds. I can tell you that it's a completely different airplane this year. I can't wait.
    WW

P.S.
    The guy who led the charge on the wing is Bernie Vasquez. He does carbon and paint for Bob.
    It just so happens that he soloed Sparky last night. Can you imagine how happy he is?
    Great job Barnacle!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Whiteside; 09-17-2010, 06:19 AM. Reason: Barnacle

Re: Team SteadFast Reno 2010 Friday Update

Thank you Will for the good news.
    The best for you in Reno

Comment

Working...
    X