Warlock Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warlock Party

For those of you who were not at Stead last evening, the famous Warlock Party got going around 6:00 with the band kicking it off with a nice rendition of "Pipeline" after a few words about Al Goss and his love for flying and racing were shared. Team Voodoo dragged some portable lights over per Warlock's request and the party was on. RRIII wheeled in a wagon mounted blender run by a gasoline powered engine! Priceless! Our master of electrons was there looking very fashionable in a black Hawaiian short sleeve shirt and a camera hanging from his neck. Pictures Wayne? I left early but was told there are often casualties lying around past midnight.

Re: Warlock Party

From Last Night
    Attached Files

Comment

spoke with a member of the Warlock crew today. The 1938 BMW motorcycle was abandoned last night at the party. The crew stored it inside the trailer for safe keeping overnight. I guess the owner surfaced today to reclaim his prize. I was told that leaving things was not an uncommon event for a classic Warlock party. Unfortunately my first Warlock party is also my last but I feel lucky to have sampled the spirit that was Al Goss.

Comment

Just a quick note it was a BSA not a BMW, it was in pretty good shape but talk about old school !!!

Comment

yes a BSA. don't know why I said BMW. It was beautifully restored. Maine plates. That's a long ride to Reno! The owner must have had a really good night to forget it.
          Last edited by Hans Oberev; 09-16-2010, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X