Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guesses of who's going to place on Sunday for Gold Unlimited?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guesses of who's going to place on Sunday for Gold Unlimited?

Anyone want to make guesses, based on experience or just luck, who's going to finish first through last in the Sunday Gold Unlimited Race and maybe say why?
    Last edited by SkyvanDelta; 09-15-2010, 08:43 AM.

Re: Guesses of who's going to place on Sunday for Gold Unlimited?

I'm gona say Voodoo 1st and then Strega.

Comment

I say the Wulf!

After a few engine scenarios....

He gets pushed into the gold race....

Man those cannons haven't even been fired yet!

Unless the spray bars are laying out acid to melt the competitions wings behind them.......when the stangs take the lead....

Then butcher bird lays the ol' "Karaya1" moves on the poor unsuspecting high powered stock!

Not sure if he will be able to survive the pits after his "butchering"....

hehehehehe

Comment

I think it's going to be a great race and much harder to predict then years past.

Instead of trying to predict who will win I will give you my feelings on who I would like to win.

Jimmy Leeward/G.G.- This guy has been coming to Reno for a LOOONG time. He has paid his dues and has a beautiful airplane that should win on looks alone. I would be the most happy with 177 in first place.

Bob Button/Voodoo- Voodoo is the superstang that never was. Some say that the lessons learned on Dago and Strega all culminated to Voodoo being the best of the three on paper. They have tried so hard and come so close so many time they deserve a win. With hotshot Will Whiteside behind the stick and a return to full race trim they are closer then they have ever been. Voodoo in first place on Sunday would bring me Joy.

Rod Lewis/Rear Bear- always my favorite and always a monster when healthy. It seems that when the bear goes winless for a few years half the people forget just how fast and capable it is. I would be very happy to see those people reminded how fast she is and Lyle has the best seat in the house now so he should get a good show. I am never disappointed with a Rare Bear win.

Sanders/Dreadnaught- It has been a long time since everyone was reminded of the tortoise and the hare fable. I like it when people have to learn life lessons.

Dan Martin/Ridge Runner III- Do you need a turtledeck canopy to win? It would be really cool to find out the answer is no.

Tiger/Strega-Front Runners are boring. It's like cheering for the Lakers.
        Strega is AWESOME and Tiger is living history. We know they can do it, do we really need to be reminded of that for a third year in a row? Plus I am super jealous of Steve-O

Comment

Ditto what Flyingjibus said!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X