F-1 website/forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-1 website/forums?

So some of you that know me remember that I was directly inviolved in a couple of F1 team efforts (as well as some enginieering contributions on some unlimited projects that involved lear jet wings).

I couldn't make it to Reno this year as a result of my current evil overlords so I wanted to make a cash prize/donation to the class somehow. Trying to find the US F1 org on the web was a very frustrating experience. I was for years a member of the US F1 org (although I an sure my membership has expired) but either I am the worst ever googler or the F1 og website is desiged to maximize the alienation of anyone not already an F1 racer.

So does anyone have a contact with the current F1 org that I can see if I can make a last minute addition to the prize pool for my favorite class of racers?

Spacegrrrl

Re: F-1 website/forums?

Spacegrrrl,

The F1 site was unfortunately hacked, and they are in the process of rebuilding. THis link will take you to what they have so far, but the content is very limited at this point:

F1 Race 98 & 99

Comment

jhall,

Thanks for the information. I've been looking for the web site, too.

Chris

Comment

Most, if not all the screen names & passwords are gone, so sign up, and navigate over to the discussion board,
        (maybe we can generate some life).

Paul

Comment

Working...
        X