Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAFO Auction??

Hey Wayne,

Dad and I are bringing this to give you for the auction....

1970 air race decanter in great shape..

That's Curtis II modeling it for you, he will probably come to his first air race since he was 2 yrs old... he's very excited, been getting told next year for 10 years now...

Curt
    Attached Files

Re: AAFO Auction??

My brother and I are in!!!

What's the buy-in for the auction?

2000 miles and closing FAST,

Tom

Comment

WOW not seen one of those for a long time.. I think the last time I saw one was in a pawn shop down town (other than the one my father had).

Is it still full of the good stuff, or empty? I ask because it is not legal to resell/ship with the whiskey in it still. Most decanters (even to the serious collectors) are empty..
      Last edited by wolfee; 09-08-2010, 05:35 PM.

Comment

its empty, longgggggg empty..

got 2 actually, but wayne needs one, he just didnt know it.

Curt

Comment

i will donate some of the air race patches i have...enough for everyone to get one? if that is OK? i think they are pretty nice...no date...so they never get old! haha! make a jacket, hat, or whatever. i will be with the corsair that is racing...coming into town on tues...out at the airport wed to sun...who can i meet up with to drop some off?

Comment

Originally posted by eallen View Post
            i will donate some of the air race patches i have...enough for everyone to get one? if that is OK? i think they are pretty nice...no date...so they never get old! haha! make a jacket, hat, or whatever. i will be with the corsair that is racing...coming into town on tues...out at the airport wed to sun...who can i meet up with to drop some off?

You can find Eric or I in the f-1 hangar , look for Invictus or Knotty Girl.
            Russ
            Knotty Girl Crew

Comment

Holy crap... That's cool stuff!!!

You guys are the best group! I was just thinking the other day, we're in our 13th year with aafo now... jeez it's hard to even remember how much fun it was when we first started this site!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again come Friday night! (sooner if I catch up to anyone on the ramp)

We're also bringing about a case, or at least a half case of the 2010 calendars.. I got "stuck" with WAAAAY more than usual this year and would love to see them go to good homes!!

Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Give me a call from Saturday on anytime:760.920.0009. I will also have 50/50 and raffle tickets with me at all times so we can get as much $$$ raised for Waynes' world.

Eric Butner
                Last edited by ebutner; 09-09-2010, 12:47 PM. Reason: sp
                Cheers

Comment

How much does a ticket cost, and will they be sold all week or just Friday at the gathering?

Comment

$1 each and 6 for $5 and I will be selling them all week.

Eric
                    Cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X