Al & Warlock Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al & Warlock Party

I assume from what I'm reading on Facebook that the Wednesday night party is still on. If anyone knows any different, please let us know.

If it is still on, I wanted to know what time the party would start and when we would be able to get into the pits after all the races are over for that day, and which pit entrance should we use - the gate or the entrance by the pit pass ticket sales booth. I've already been told that bringing beer is required, so that's a good thing!

Thanks for any info,

Tom

P.S. - Keep getting better, Randy! We're all thinking about you and praying for you!

Re: Al & Warlock Party

For sure still on, after the races are over and everyone clears out the security folks leave after 30 minutes or so. Probably better to go through pit entrance by the grandstands though as they have security at the far gate most of the night. As to start time, assume it will be going good by the time the night starts to get dark. See ya there.

Comment

My brother and I are flying in to Sacramento on Wednesday and will get into Reno around 3 p.m. We'll have to check in, stop by the little Nugget for a bloody mary and then we'll head to Stead.

Taking your advice I'll park as close to the main entrance as I can, but will there be anyone who may confront us carrying a 12 pack or case of beer on our way in? Last time I was drinkin' on the ramp was '04 crewing for one of the T-6's.

Thanks,

Tom
      Last edited by bulldawg66; 09-01-2010, 02:58 PM.

Comment

There should'nt be a prob with anything Mike Houtghton and RARA gave us their blessings and our pit spot, as a matter of fact they ask us the crew to show up and have our party. So have fun.

Comment

knottygirl warlock tribute will be at the party
          Last edited by f1-69; 11-21-2010, 04:53 PM.

Comment

ok quick question
            i have to get time off work to attend this (tough thing with my work downsized)
            is there going to be a party? i dont want to pry time is running out for me
            i wish the goss family the best of luck. ill miss yuo guys class act all the way! ( i still have not told all the ex's grandkids that the great man that took the time and posed with them next to his plane for a photo is gone)
            thank al for your time you will not be forgotton
            the reason i ask i keep getting conflicting info wether randy or the trailer will be there. little info please?
            also if there is a party is there anything i can help set put/do
            www.renosection3.com

Comment

ps nice paint on that f1
              www.renosection3.com

Comment

Yes the partys on and yes the trailer will be there, their leaving today so they should be there by now. David is coming but Randy Im not sure, most likely not.

Comment

Working...
                X