Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question For The National Air Racing Group

Betty,
    I was wondering if certain information is made available during race week from your stand in the pitt area. Perhaps for a fee. The info I'd be interested in would be:

Mon Tues (&Wed) Qualifying Schedule

Wed-Sun Pairings

Results sheets per day.

Would certainly be worth a fee for the info, just wondered if that was a service that NAG offered to non-members.

Thanks,
    Terry Fautley

Re: Question For The National Air Racing Group

Off topic, but along the same line..

Were will be NAG booth be this year, and when will it be manned... Would like to buy my pass and membership early as Monday if I can.

Comment

The NAG tickets (linepasses/wristbands) will be sold on Mon and Tues ONLY , 8:00 am TO ABOUT 4:30 pm. outside the Main Gate in the ticket window. Look for the sign that says "NAG tickets sold here". My golf cart should be parked near-by, with my assistant who will help you with your paper-work if you didn't bring your dues notice or membership card. You may take care of both the renewal and purcahase of the linepass.

Dues and other NAG busines can be taken care of in the NAG Shack in the Pits (between T-6 and UNLTD. on the main walkway), beginning at 8:00 AM on Monday. We will be there all week and post the results and pairings. We will also be taking messages for the various group functions. NO LINEPASSES SOLD THERE, just renewals and other membership business.

Betty Sherman, Treasurer
      National Air racing Group
      Last edited by ShermB; 08-29-2010, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Mon Tues (&Wed) Qualifying Schedule -WILL POST SUNDAY NIGHT OR EARLY MON A.M. TEAMS GET THEM AT THE MORNING BRIEF OR THE RADIO ROOM

Wed-Sun Pairings - PAIRINGS ARE NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL AFTER QUALS CLOSE ON WED. WILL BE POSTED AS SOON AS THEY ARRIVE. RESULTS ARE ALWAYS POSTED ABOUT 1 HOUR PLUS AFTER COMPLETEION OF THE RACE HEAT - ALLOW I HR FOR PROTEST - THEN PRINTING AND DELIVERY

Results sheets per day. RESULTS ARE POSTED AS THEY ARRIVE, AND POSTED TO EACH CLASS ON THE BULLETIN BOARD.
        IT WAS NOTICED LAST YEAR THAT PEOPLE USED THEIR CELL PHONES TO TAKE PIX OF SHEETS SINCE WE HAD NO EXTRAS

Terry,
        All that info will be posted on our bulletin board as it becomes available. We get the one copy,so don't have extras. We will have a limited supply of the daily schedule and usually post it the night before if it has been delivered, otherwise, it should be posted shortly after 7:00 AM when I arrive. PM ME IF YOU NEED FURTHER INFO.
        Betty

Comment

Thanks for the reply and suggestion re: taking cell phone pic - will do.
          Good luck with operations this year.

Terry Fautley

Comment

Thank you Betty...

Comment

Working...
            X