Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News? Gossip? The clock is ticking down . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News? Gossip? The clock is ticking down . . .

Well it's only just over 2 weeks before we head out to Reno and we're feeling a little trepidation mixed with our anticipation. There is so little new news / gossip!! We have race fever already coursing through our veins yet little to ease the pains hehe.
    What part of 'Air Race FAN-atic' do you not understand?
    Like the chips - You can't attend just one!

Re: News? Gossip? The clock is ticking down . . .

Patience, my good man, patience. Good things come to those who wait.

That said, ITS KILLIN' ME to be this close but not be there. God, I hate late August!

Kinda like the old days when you never knew who or what was showing up until you got there. Kinda like Christmas when you were a kid...only hotter and faster!

Safe travels All,
    Owen Ashurst
    Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
    http://airbossone.com/

Comment

The countdown began about 10 seconds after the 2009 Unlimited Gold race but now it's finally within striking distance. Exactly two weeks from tonight I will be spending my first night sitting outside of my camper waiting for my best friends to show up and experience the most incredible event ever created! There is nothing better!

Comment

saw a red jet fly over when i was at work look like it was heded to stead .

Shawn

Comment

Me too, I'll be over camping at the church. Look me up!

Eric

Originally posted by Outer6 View Post
          The countdown began about 10 seconds after the 2009 Unlimited Gold race but now it's finally within striking distance. Exactly two weeks from tonight I will be spending my first night sitting outside of my camper waiting for my best friends to show up and experience the most incredible event ever created! There is nothing better!
          Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Aro View Post
            saw a red jet fly over when i was at work look like it was heded to stead .

Shawn
            I was out there right after that, and it had just landed right before I got there. Progress on the Bear is being made, still a lot of 'things' to hook up. From the outside, the new Dave Cornell built engine looks mighty sweet.

LP

Comment

Working...
            X