Reno Riff Raff Rumors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno Riff Raff Rumors?

It seems among the Gold racers Riff Raff has been the least discussed this year. Has anyone seen race 99 lately? Could they just maybe have some new tricks up their sleeves and are laying low until arrival day? Graphing their steady performance improvement over the last 8 years ( a list below) at least would make one think they mean business...even if a little at a time. Maybe they can beat the Buick this year???

For awhile years ago I heard that Mike had a slow nose case R-3350 they were going to run. Did he ever have one? If so, did they ever race with it?

Qualifying Speeds:
    2002- 410.702 mph

2003- 427.159 mph

2004- 419.9 mph

2005- 423.2 mph

2006- 431.8 mph

2007- 437.255 mph.

2009- 436.312 mph.

2009 Saturday Gold Heat race:: 447.240

Re: Reno Riff Raff Rumors?

I saw it in Iowa back in June. According to Facebook a couple of days ago it is ready to go. Slack mentioned that Mike has a slow nose case. That is not what is on the plane though.

Comment

I believe they had it at Oshkosh as well. It has been flying for several months and should be ready.

Comment

It was not at Oshkosh. I heard Keenum hit a deer with his vehicle and could not make it.

Comment

Originally posted by T. Adams View Post
          It was not at Oshkosh. I heard Keenum hit a deer with his vehicle and could not make it.
          Ah ok. I had heard that but thought it affected a different show. Hope he is recovering ok.

Comment

Working...
          X