Silver Legacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver Legacy

Is anyone on the AAFO website staying at the Silver Legacy? I need a key card from there, Harrahs and Circus Circus for my collection. (I've stayed at all of these locations in the past.)

If ya'll have any other key cards you're not saving - not just Reno - I'll be happy to take them off your hands as well.(Just a stupid hobby I started a couple of years ago.)

Thanks for any help,

Tom

Re: Silver Legacy

REALLY!??? Either I am a huge pessimist or just plain ol' paranoid, but anyone willing to hand over a room key card to anyone other than a paper shredder is asking for trouble. Do you collect credit cards and driver's licenses too? Maybe you should get a new hobby, like collecting the soaps or pens from hotels.

Comment

Originally posted by cessna17 View Post
      REALLY!??? Either I am a huge pessimist or just plain ol' paranoid, but anyone willing to hand over a room key card to anyone other than a paper shredder is asking for trouble. Do you collect credit cards and driver's licenses too? Maybe you should get a new hobby, like collecting the soaps or pens from hotels.
      Huh? There is no personal information collected on key cards. That was just a bad rumor going around.

Comment

Sorry, guess I'm being a little naive. OLD key cards are what I'd like. I'm not trying to steal anything from anyone. I'm lucky I stayed at the Fitz two years ago, just months from their closing.

This is what I do with them:
        Attached Files
        Last edited by bulldawg66; 08-27-2010, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Also, I attach them to my tool box using magnetic tape, so I'd think that the magnetic stripe would be wiped clean.

Tom

Comment

Working...
          X