Hallmark Christmas Ornaments 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallmark Christmas Ornaments 2010

This years airplane series is a Howard Hughes H1 race plane. Small but well done, Silver with blue wings.
    Lockheed Bob

Re: Hallmark Christmas Ornaments 2010

Originally posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
    This years airplane series is a Howard Hughes H1 race plane. Small but well done, Silver with blue wings.
    Pretty AWESOME... I'm going to have to add this to my collection.. there are a couple available HERE
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Awesome! My first exposure to air racing was one Christmas many years ago when I was shopping for my dad. I knew he was an airplane nut, as I am now, and happened across a Hallmark store. I looked at their ornaments, and saw a tiny little red and white airplane that looked almost comically disproportionate. "What a cute little airplane!", I thought and bought it for my dad. From that year on, the little Gee Bee has hung from his tree and his collection grows every year. That little Gee Bee has become my all time favorite airplane!

Comment

i am going right now to get one of the HUGHES H-1 racer. and will let u know what it looks like when i get back

Comment

well i got one and the issue i have with it is the color of the wings. the shade of blue is way off comparde to the real plane or the replica. the skin looks like some on put a pounce wheel on it and it has a tail wheel like a t-6. but i lkie it becausei have a train layout in H O and it fit perfect so i will fix its problems. but if u whant one go get one

Comment

Working...
          X