Doolittle reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doolittle reunion

Went to Nut Tree for the Doolittle reunion air fair yesterday. 3 B-25's, "Martha Jean", "Executive Sweet" and "Sunday Punch". P-51's included "Sparky", "Speedball Alice", Coutch's ex-NACA test aircraft and several others. Ellsworth Getchell was there with his Sea Fury. The CAF's C-46 "China Doll" along with a C-45, T-28, Yak-11, several PT-22's fiiled out the field. Almost everything flew, most several times. The Nut Tree setting allows close access, it's cool to have a '25 taxi by with the wingtip over your head.Pretty good for a Thursday afternoon gathering
    Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
    airplanenutleo@gmail.com
    thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Re: Doolittle reunion

Originally posted by Leo
    it's cool to have a '25 taxi by with the wingtip over your head
    Hey Leo... Ain't it the truth!!!!

Did ya manage any pix or video from the event??

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Doolittle Reunion

I was also there on the 17th and burned off 6 rolls of film. I'll post some pictures on the NCC AAHS site when I get a chance.

Roger Cain

Comment

pics

Hav'nt had time to download them and see what I got, maybe tonight. Spent the weekend in Reno looking around, thinking of heading that way pemanently.
        My son took some video ov the Saturday flyovers but the quality is just good enough to tell what most of them are and thats about it! He tried!

Leo
        Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
        airplanenutleo@gmail.com
        thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Working...
        X