Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just watched "Forever Young" on Encore....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched "Forever Young" on Encore....

man Steve really had that 25 on the deck in that last scene. Nice work, I am ready for Reno!

Re: Just watched "Forever Young" on Encore....

Originally posted by wyhdah View Post
    man Steve really had that 25 on the deck in that last scene. Nice work, I am ready for Reno!
    saw it again a while back too, how bout Stevo in the ice cream shop, what was he 5 yrs old?

some great flying in that film
    "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

I did some work on the Radar site in Point Arena right after that film was made. I stayed in the same room that Mel Gibson did, although I wasn't angry, LOL! I asked to stay in the same room that Steve Hinton did but they didn't know which one it was. (does that make me a stalker, or just someone hoping to get some talent rubbed off on them)? That movie has always been one of my favorites, not just for the flying scenes (which were great)! If you've ever been there, you how great of a job Steve did! That's really much smaller than it looks! They say the camera adds 2000 feet!

Race 29
      Last edited by Race 29; 07-19-2010, 10:20 PM.
      Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

yeah I enjoyed the movie as well but now days when it's on I mainly watch for the flying.

Comment

What, if any prep work did they do to the landing area there?

Comment

I don't know if there was enough room to land a B-25 there or not. At the lighthouse they had some pictures of the film being made, and one of the pictures was of the B-25 next the house that's in the movie. The house isn't there anymore so it was probably a movie prop.

Race 29
            Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

We made a point of collecting that flick on DVD, just as we did with (ironically) "Always".

We'll have to watch them both again soon.

$
              "Man was meant to fly -- the earth is for worms!"
              Martin Caidin

Comment

My dad and I just finished watching it. That was a good movie! The flying was awesome but I loved Steve with the ice cream!!

Evan
                http://evanflys.com/

Comment

Working...
                X