Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan Sponsor Program; Unleashed Air Racing

Hello AAFO'ers,

Unleashed Air Racing is coming back to Reno this year, and we've put together what we think is a really neat program to give fans a more personal involvement with an air racing team.

Our Fan Sponsor Program is unique in several ways, as you'll see when you download and read through the .PDF file we've prepared.

We've also set a fixed price, which we thought long and hard about. We know times are tough, and money is tight for everybody.

You can check out all of the specifics on the form below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Scott Germain at WarbirdAeroPress.com. We'll check back here often, too.

Thanks for tuning in!

Tom McNerney - Owner
    Scotty G - Pilot
    Attached Files
    Scotty G

Re: Fan Sponsor Program; Unleashed Air Racing

Race fans,

Tom put up a new page at N54SG.com that makes becoming a Fan or Corporate sponsor a lot easier:

It takes all of two minutes if you have a PayPal account, or you can still click on the PDF form, print it, fill it out, and mail it in with a check or MO.

We've had a steady stream of sponsors come in so far. Thank you very much for the support!

The team also has a limited number of small, medium, and XXL 2006 team shirts available in white. They have the Unleashed "Redlines aren't limits - they're targets" logo on the back, the Superior Air Parts logo on the sleeve, and the small Unleashed logo on the front.

If you're interested, they are $22 each, which includes shipping and handling. The address is on the sponsorship PDF form.

Thanks again; we appreciate it!

Tom and Scotty
    Scotty G

Comment

Hey Scotty, great to see you getting the airplane back into the sport! I'd heard that the new owner of Unleashed was keen to race, great you guys figured a way to get that done.

Sponsorship is ALWAYS hard to come by, but the fans here have a long track record of helping where they can. We wish you the best of luck this year and look forward to seeing you on the course again.

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Thanks, Wayne.

Yeah, Tom used to race motorcycles, so he's keyed in to the competitive spirit. Great guy to have bought the airplane!

Thanks again to you and the AAFO'rs.
        Scotty G

Comment

Great stuff, Scotty! Look forward to meeting you and rest of the "Unleashed" gang in a couple months.

Shinny side up!

Owen
          Owen Ashurst
          Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
          http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Thanks, Owen, us too! (Both sides are shiny, though. Does that mean rolls and loops are ok?)

What pylon are you at? I'll give a wave.

Keep up with the team on Facebook, too. It's going to be our main way of posting information, photos, and videos. We welcome posts from our fans, too.
            Scotty G

Comment

Da Boss says we're good to go on my shirt designs... What do you guys think?
              Attached Files
              Scotty G

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty G View Post
                Da Boss says we're good to go on my shirt designs... What do you guys think?
                Black is good, then I don't have to ask BeerNazi "Does this shirt make my gut look big?"

Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Yes.... Running

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
                  Black is good, then I don't have to ask BeerNazi "Does this shirt make my gut look big?"

Cheers

Comment

The shirt looks great!~ Bux on the way!!

Comment

Hey Scotty,
                      As of now, I'm on Outer 6 so may not see much of you (first lap only in Sport...unless you're Super Sport in which case I'll have you every lap). If I move this year it'll be to an Inner pylon so likely see ya' a bunch more.

Love to chip in on the sponsorship but don't think that's advisable, given the role I play in RARA sandbox. If it turns out that's not an issue for RARA, I'll gladly caugh up the cash!

I'm with ya' in spirit though 'til then, and I'll be watchin' for the "White and Red #4 Sled" to come by!

See ya soon,
                      Owen Ashurst
                      Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
                      http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Roger that, Owen, and thanks!

We have to change the nickname to "white and red 54-sled..." I'll try to shoot you a hang-loose on my way by if I'm not too busy!
                        Last edited by Scotty G; 08-10-2010, 01:42 PM.
                        Scotty G

Comment

AAFO'rs

A big thanks for everyone here that has signed up for our fan-sponsor program. We've gotten a lot of great feedback regarding the creativity and uniqueness of our program.

Today is August 10; there are 10 days to go for you to sign up for the program and hopefully win a ride in the airplane at Reno. Don't forget the kick-ass fan-sponsor t-shirt you get, too! It's stylish AND slimming! No, really!
                          Scotty G

Comment

Stylish and slimming....count me in.

Scotty, if you guys need help in Phoenix let me know. I'm at DVT (have a hangar on the North side). I'm also at SDL and FFZ taking care of customers on occasion.

I'm shipping my gear from Scottsdale up to Stead on the 6th and if you need any help before then let me know.

Best of luck.

Jerry "Radiokaos" Green

Comment

Thanks very much, Jerry! I got your emails, too. If I'm up at FFZ to have lunch with my friends, I'll see if you're around!
                              Scotty G

Comment

Working...
                              X