Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pit passes or NAG membership?

Hey Guys,

I'm planning to take the family to Reno for the races this year. I've only been one other time, around 89'. I met Bob Baker this year and he mentioned that you could join NAG to get access to the pits. We are only going to go for Sunday. My kids are both under 8 so they are free, so what is the most economical way to get pit access, pit passes or NAG membership?

Thanks,

Chris

Re: Pit passes or NAG membership?

Originally posted by ChrisAttebery View Post
    Hey Guys,

I'm planning to take the family to Reno for the races this year. I've only been one other time, around 89'. I met Bob Baker this year and he mentioned that you could join NAG to get access to the pits. We are only going to go for Sunday. My kids are both under 8 so they are free, so what is the most economical way to get pit access, pit passes or NAG membership?

Thanks,

Chris
    Chris,

Pit passes can be purchased individually for different days. If you are going for more than 3 days, it then makes sense to buy a pass that gets you access for the week. The NAG has a discounted rate for this for its members that is good for the week.

RARA's standard ticket prices are here: http://www.airrace.org/ticketPricing.php

Michael
    Last edited by Mluvara; 07-02-2010, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X