Elko Nevada Fly-in 9/11/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elko Nevada Fly-in 9/11/10

Hey everybody! Man, I can't wait until the races! Reading all of these posts certainly gets me cranked about race time.
    Anyhow, the reason for my post is that on September 11, 2010, here in Elko, Nevada, the local chapter of the EAA 1135 is hosting a fly-in. I am looking for any information I can get on any of the racers that might be passing through our part of the state that weekend on their way to Reno. I need to get the information out that if they stop in at Elko during the fly-in, we can get them a fuel discount and a free meal. We would really be grateful if we could get a few warbirds to at least stop in on their way through.
    Does anybody out there have any contact information for racers and be able to PM me with that info? I know there are some of you racers out there that read this forum regularly. Please PM if you think there is a possibilty of being able to stop in that weekend. I do know that Mr. Hisey with Miss America has to come through this area because I met his crew one year when they brought a spare engine through town, along with another mustang. We also used to get Mr. Odegard coming through with the Super Corsair. So, I know there has to be others!
    Anyhow, thanks in advance for anyone that might have some info I could use to help us make our fly-in that much better!
    James
    While I'm at it, anybody who reads this is welcome to come on over to Elko for Skyfair 2010. The website for the event is www.elkoskyfair.com
    Thanks everybody!
Working...
X