More Bear In The Air Photos From Reno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Bear In The Air Photos From Reno

We're still on the road but just can't resist sending up a few more photos to the board...

This one is special, it's a shot of the OSI SOFT team who were at Stead working on the telemetry system installed on Rare Bear...

All went well and I have to tell you, I'm not only completely impressed with the Rare Bear team, their sponsors are top notch!

There to test their telemetry software, these guys and gals not only worked on the system, they wiped and cleaned the airplane between flights!

Impressive, indeed and more about them and their product soon.
    Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

air to air with the bear

another view of THE BEAR!!
    Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

nice day for flying!

the weather coperated, only bumpy on the "downlight" leg of the turns we were making for the flight.
      Attached Files
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

mission complete

out down and away, John Penney "swoops" towards us as he prepares to swing in behind and down as we break for landing and pick-up of the Reno channel 8 reporter who was next up for his quick video mission. (this aired last night on channel 8 and was well done!)
        Attached Files
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Looking Great!

Can't wait for September...Go Bear!

BTW: Next time you're out with the Rare Bear team, can you ask what happened to the cockpit pictures for Fan Sponsors taken at last year's races? Just curious.

I'll be donating again this year but I had to pay my taxes today. :-( As soon as I get it together, I'll be sending them a CC # for 2003 Gold Status.

WooHoo! Go Bear!
          Don Hatten
          Galena, Alaska
          2002 Fan Sponsor

Comment

Working...
          X