Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KOSH

Hey Guys

I just got the dates for the two talks we will be doing this year at Oshkosh. The Wasabi talk will cover the Mods for the 2009 season, our engine trouble early in the week and the fun we had dicing it up with Dan Peters and route 66. The Scaled Composites talk is about a project we just finished at work for AFRL with the help of Northrop Grumman. We turned WK into a flying wind tunnel (my first design, build, fly at work).

Anyway hope to see you all there, it looks like our talk and Chris Webb's showings of "Air Racer" (fantastic) are the only pylon racing events at this years show. It would be nice to get together some of the AAFO'ers from that side of the country.

Mean Speed,
    Elliot

2010 Wasabi shirts are still available.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by laminar; 06-21-2010, 01:36 PM.

Re: KOSH

I'll be there on Thurday the 29th. Post a reminder before OSH so we don't forget.

Comment

We look forward to seeing everybody in Wisconsin next week!

At both of our forums we will have Scaled and Wasabi swag for distribution.

Mean Speed,
      Elliot
      Wasabi Air Racing

(the attached video is from initial Wasabi flight test 2008)
      Attached Files

Comment

What racers (aircraft from any class) are expected this year? My son is going for the first time this year and hopes to see a few.

Has the "Miss Merced" flaming Sea Fury flown much in recent years, and has it made an Oshkosh visit in recent memory?

Would love to see a surprise debut of the restored #74 F2G Corsair but I imagine if it was that close we would have seen photos by now...?

Comment

Riff Raff will be there. I have not seen Miss Merced since 2004, when it was at the Janesville, WI airshow. It's still here in Wisconsin though. From what I have heard race 74 needs a motor, so it will not be at OSH.

Comment

John Parker and Blue Thunder 2 will be there with some crew members,come by and see us
            Jim Adams
            Blue Thunder 2 crew
            Picabo race 51 crew
            Rapid Travel race 75 crew

Comment

I'm loading up Tsunami tomorrow and we will have her/parts of her on display all week.

Comment

I hear Quadnickel will be there as well....

Comment

Working...
                X