New "Small" Air Museum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New "Small" Air Museum

Just wanted you all to know that if you are traveling through St. George, Ut that we have started a small air museum here. It is called Western Sky Aviation Warbird Museum. I know quite a mouth full, but it is starting to be known as Western Sky Warbirds. Keep in mind that it's small and would like to make it grow and get bigger.

The museum has four aircraft in all. A BAC Mk III Jet Provost, Mig 15 uti, Mig 15 bis and a Mig 17 F. The first two are airworthy and the others will be airworthy by the end of the year. Here are some pictures of the aircraft and the museum facility.

We are open right now only on Saturdays from 10 to 5. We can also be open during the week with prior notice.
    Attached Files

Re: New "Small" Air Museum

Well, dang it, I spent last weekend in St. George and would've visited had I known then! My wife and I spend at least one weekend a year in St. George (we live in Ogden) to see a show at Tuacahn. We're thinking about coming back down a bit later in the summer, so we'll have to stop by. The new museum looks great; good luck!

Comment

Sorry about that. The museum was opened four weeks ago with three guys, me being the main one. We have started advertising, putting brochures in the hotels. As time and money permits we will be open even more and we are hoping to have a billboard on I-15.

Come down in October. We will be hosting our annual Jet Blast here and are hoping to have at least 12 jet warbirds.

Comment

It's too bad Dago doesn't live there anymore.

Comment

To bad Dago dosnt live anymore.

Comment

What day in October? M

Comment

It's the 15 -17 of October. Hopefully we will have more. It just depends on fuel prices.

Comment

Working...
              X