MUSIC in the air once again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MUSIC in the air once again...

The "music" in this case is the sweet, sweet rumble of big radials and one snarling Merlin.... The Collings Foundation warbirds have returned to Moffett Field. They will be there until the 29th, with Livermore to follow.

My first wake-up notice was this afternoon in the back seat of a car heading south down Interstate 101. I suddenly heard that unmistakable Mustang GRRRR, stuck my head out, and sure enough passing directly overhead was a 'Stang cruising west, maybe 500 feet up. What P-51 was it and where was it going?

It took me awhile to put 2-and-2 together and realize that "They" were back! ....I'm getting hourly buzz-jobs at home, and LOVIN' IT!

Re: MUSIC in the air once again...

I'm getting hourly buzz-jobs at home, and LOVIN' IT!

Lucky you.... I am lucky to see a crop duster once a year and some guy in a self built gyrocopter here.

The Logan airport open house/fly in isnt for another few months. It isnt anything special, but it feeds the need. just wish we would get a couple of war birds to at least be on static. Oh well, guess I just have to wait till Reno.

Comment

Re: MUSIC in the air once again...

Does anybody know if Will W. is still flying for these guys ? If so I just might have to take that ride when they get here. Rad

Comment

Working...
      X