1978 Ford F600 Jet Fuel Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1978 Ford F600 Jet Fuel Truck

This is a 1 3/4 Ton chasis with 24,636 miles, a 6 cylcinder gas motor that runs great, 5 speed manual transmission ,a new battery. The truck has a 1200 gallon tank with single point and over wing fueling capability. Set up for Jet fuel but can be converted to gas. The seat has a hole in it as well as some of the foam missing...there is a seat cover but the new owner may wish to have the seat re-done. The truck is located at Chuck Hall Aviation at Ramona Airport in Ramona, California (92065). Since this is an airport fuel truck and has lived its entire life at an airport it has never been registered or licensed to be driven on the regular roads and highways. Potential buyers should keep that in mind as flatbed shipping may be necessary or obtaining some sort of temporary license to move the truck to the new location. This is a nice clean truck with plenty of service life left. I will answer questions to the best of my ability. I will email pix...and post em as soon as i figure out how to...as well as answer questions...thanks! Asking $7,500.
    Attached Files
Working...
X