Sun-n-Fun Day 1 -4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun-n-Fun Day 1 -4

Some stuff from the first day of SnF... no time for captions if I'm to make my schedule tomorrow but have fun guessing who owns at least one of the airplanes featured on these uploads..

Wayne
    Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Looks like Risky Business!!!

Wayne,
    If I didn't know Risky was in Idaho getting restored, I would have said that was her. Especially with the red Tips on the wings and horz. stab. Though her name is missing and emblem on her tail, it is great to see the looks of her getting some "Sun-N-Fun".....almost fooled me,but I know better than that...

I hope things are good for the show and you are playin' hard!!! Keep the pix coming man. !!!!
    Randy Rheinschild
    www.Unlimitedair.com

Comment

ex- Saturday Night Special

This Mustang is N1451D owned by Nathan Davis and based in Indiana. This is the plane that Bill Speer's was working on when he was killed and it was then sold at his estate auction in San Diego in Dec. 1994. It was rebuilt by Square One Aviation in 1995 for new owner Bruce Jennings and was called Saturday Night Special. It lived in southern CA until Davis bought it about 2 years ago and removed the name.

Comment

Wow, these are great photos, and that mustang is gorgeous! Needed my shades to look at it, lol. One of these days i'll get to go (sigh). In the meantime, thanks.

Comment

Re: Sun-n-Fun Day 1 -4

Originally posted by wizrd01
          Wow, these are great photos, and that mustang is gorgeous! Needed my shades to look at it, lol. One of these days i'll get to go (sigh). In the meantime, thanks.
          You are just so damn cute when you talk about planes or look at them..I am so proud of you,,Guess who??

Comment

Working...
          X