HAPPY BIRTHDAY- LittleJR!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY- LittleJR!!!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY #25" -goes out to JOHN BJORNSTAD (a.k.a.- 'LittleJR') today!!!

Here's wishing you all the best on your special day & hope you get to celebrate it in style w/some great company. We all appreciate what your family & crew mates are trying to accomplish w/Race #18 & hope your worthy endeavour is successful in every way!

"GO- TSUNAMI...!"

DBD
    Attached Files

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY- LittleJR!!!

Haha thank you kind Sir,

I had class from 9 this morning till 8 tonight, not the most memorable birthday I've ever had. On a lighter note, it sounds like Sharon picked up a fair amount of material today. So hopefully we can get most of the vertical and horizontal together this weekend and get you guys some promising updates.

Comment

JR, you and Mrs. Race 29 share the same birthday!!! Now if we could only get "AAFO.COM" printed on the bottom of the wing ala Red Baron style, we'd all be happy!!! I'll be wearing my Tsunami jacket in June and September. Will everyone else?

[B]Race 29[/B]
      Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Little JR are you selling Tsunami shirts/ jackets/ hats...? I'm in.
        Cheers

Comment

Yeah, Sharon has gear for sale on RebuildTsunami

Also I was going through some of my mom's Tsunami boxes and we have a fair amount of the old school shirts still in there packaging. I'll take inventory this weekend and let you know in more detail what I have to offer.

Comment

Thanks, there will be a few shirts, hats, pins ordered from my house. If I get one my son will have to have one...

Eric

Originally posted by LittleJR View Post
            Yeah, Sharon has gear for sale on RebuildTsunami

Also I was going through some of my mom's Tsunami boxes and we have a fair amount of the old school shirts still in there packaging. I'll take inventory this weekend and let you know in more detail what I have to offer.
            Cheers

Comment

Working...
            X