hears an intersting qustion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hears an intersting qustion

dose any body hear have pictures of the P-51 LEARSTANG MISS ASHLEY 2 being built if you do i would like to see them

Re: hears an intersting qustion

Hear hear!

Comment

I have some, though really far into the process when I got involved (it had already flown) but I have some pretty good records of the "sex change" scoop mod... During the rush to get her ready for the '99 season, I was actually lucky enough to be in the right place with a pickup, at the right time and wound up being the "mule" for carrying some of the parts from the Boeing paint shop to Bill's hangar....

Unfortunately, most everything I have from the era is on transparancy and I don't have my scanner set up presently.. (no room in my "office")

I believe Bill Rogers has pretty good build photos and would love to get with him someday and talk, at length, about the project.
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
        I have some, though really far into the process when I got involved (it had already flown) but I have some pretty good records of the "sex change" scoop mod... During the rush to get her ready for the '99 season, I was actually lucky enough to be in the right place with a pickup, at the right time and wound up being the "mule" for carrying some of the parts from the Boeing paint shop to Bill's hangar....

Unfortunately, most everything I have from the era is on transparancy and I don't have my scanner set up presently.. (no room in my "office")

I believe Bill Rogers has pretty good build photos and would love to get with him someday and talk, at length, about the project.
        Wayne - I'm not going to let you excuse your way out of this one (even though it's a good excuse). I know you want these done, and you know in a few months with me getting laid off I'll have free time to help (and my transparency scanner is just waiting to get used). Soooooo - bring it baby. Let's do something again other then talk about it, shall we.
        Mark K....

Comment

LOL

Wayne, your up.

Those pics I would like to see, never having seen the aircraft in person.

GP

Comment

i ask because i am building a model of the MISS ASHLEY 2. and i think construction pictures help. and as for seeing the plane in person i did and saw the faithful crash that happened that Saturday. but my air racing clam to fame is i was the last person to get Gary levetz autograph be fore he flew in MISS ASHLEY 2 that day. but i didn't get to met him

Comment

Here is one
              Last edited by KAHNZILLA; 04-03-2010, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X