the feds get it right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the feds get it right

just saw this on the faa page. whats wrong with this picture?

02/20/2010 2230 MESA, AZ 76BZ T6 A SUBS 0 AIRCRAFT ON LANDING WENT OFF THE RUNWAY AND THE NOSE GEAR COLLAPSED, MESA, AZ

bob burns
    ex tow-3, now race 66 crew
    "dont mess with texas"

Re: the feds get it right

Never seen a nose dragger T6...

Comment

Like this?

Last edited by Sully; 02-24-2010, 08:25 AM.

Comment

That's funny!

Comment

The NTSB do a great job. Why are you bad-mouthing the Feds. They are just trying to keep everyone safe when they fly. I am sure that was a typo about the T-6.

Frank C.

Comment

Oh, I don't think he's bashing the FAA, and I agree they are mainly there to keep us safe and protect us from ourselves.
            Speaking as someone who has to do regular incident reports (not NTSB) and reads the NTSB prelims I would have to say that some of the writer's could use some reporting/data entry skill, er, "polish".
            Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
            airplanenutleo@gmail.com
            thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

This T-6 has a nose gear. I don't know what kind of T-6 they are talking about in the report. Just saying they might not be as dumb as you're making them out to be.

Comment

as a 121 line captain i deal with the FAA a whole lot more than most of the general flying public. as it has been stated most of the FAA are just people doing their jobs and doing a good job at it. that said, i have seen a few real winners out there as field inspectors. case in point the inspector that red tagged and aircraft with Q-tip props as un-airworthy do to prop strikes. was this one of those or just someone who mad a transcribing error from their field notes to the primary report? who knows. I am just pointing out that it is very funny an error that obvious from an agency that is such a paperwork oriented agency.
                bob burns
                ex tow-3, now race 66 crew
                "dont mess with texas"

Comment

Working...
                X