Red Tails George Lucas Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Tails George Lucas Movie

I don't now if someone already covered this...George Lucas wrote and is producing (not directing) a movie called Red Tails about the Tuskegee Airmen which is supposed to be released in 2010...This youtube video shows some interesting footage from the set...Anyone know what / whose Mustangs and what B-17 they are using?

Pictures and video from Red Tails, George Lucas new movie 2010. Red Tails centers on the young pilots who overcame institutional racism in the military to f...

Re: Red Tails George Lucas Movie

I hear they are starting to film in Calif - Does any one know who is flying for them here?

Jeff
    Last edited by Jeff E; 02-18-2010, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Anybody else notice that pass at the 1:26 mark?
      Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
      My Photos
      My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo View Post
        Anybody else notice that pass at the 1:26 mark?
        WHOLLY F*%K!!!!
        "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

Yeah...the pass at the 1:26 mark is one I paused a few times to make sure I was seeing it right...That reminds me of the famous Spitfire Low Pass youtube video...

Comment

If Speilberg gets involved I will get excited, otherwise I expect more CGI airplanes animated by people who have never seen an airplane fly in their lives like every other big budget warbird movie...

Comment

Working...
            X