hi rember me??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi rember me??

to re fresh every body's memories. i am trying to start my own decal/resin business for 1/48 scale racing air craft. so i would like to hear from you the fans what you would like to see be made. now some racers are so modified that i might make it as a small kit. but i need a good sounding reno/racing name for the business any ideas??

Re: hi rember me??

is there any body out there

Comment

TMIN Racing (pronounced: TeeMIN)

Turning Money Into Noise

or

Small Fortune Composites

Having previously started with a large fortune.
      No pixels were harmed, honest.

http://www.ignomini.com
      http://www.pbase.com/ignomini

Comment

well if i could post pictures of a plane when i get it done i will. i am doing this because i am a race fan like every body else hear. and no body makes in 1/48 scale the race planes that we love so much. so i want to change that because i am sure the some of the people hear are model builders. and i think they would sell and i want to try

Comment

"Fly Low, Fly Fast, Buy My Decals"

"National Championship Air Decals"

"World's Fastest Motor Decals"

"Decorative Emblematic Characters for Aviation Lettering Systems - D.E.C.A.L.S"

Okay, I apolgize. It's a slow day at the office and I'm bored. That last one really brought out the engineer in me.

I'm pretty useless when it comes to naming a business, but best of luck on your new venture!

Comment

i want a reno sounding name but i don't want to take any thing used before

Comment

how dose the name "valley of speed aircraft conversions and decals" sound ??

Comment

Stuck on Air Racers.

Racer Grafix

Speed Grafix

Fastest Grafix On Earth (and have a one of a kind cartoon of an air racer going around a pylon)

Air Racers R Stuck Here

Speed Of Sound Grafix.

Give me a lil bit and I will come up with more.

Comment

How about Rara Model Racing Graphics. Or leave out the "model" part, you never know it may turn into full scale work.

Comment

OK so for what i am trying to work on now hear is a list of ideas i have and stuff i am working on
                    1 rare bear 1987-2009 mods cowling, spinner/prop, fillet,and wings and canopy,
                    2 dago red 2008 turtle neck canopy,wings,
                    3 voodoo turtle neck canopy, wings,
                    4 tsunami as a basic kit that is easy to build

and that is it so far if any body has any ideas i would like to hear them

PS i do plan to the griffion powered RB-51,precious metal,and miss Ashley 2 and all in 1/48 scale and my own designs

Comment

All of your projects sound very interesting. Could you put up some pictures of what you have done. I have lots of stuff in my archives.

Comment

Personally I would drop the specific reno tie-in in favor of something more broad. Hopefully when this works out your racer conversions and kits would include many from the earlier days, Cleveland and before the war.
                        I operated for years under the moniker "Smiley Graphics". It covered everything I did from aviation art, advertising, shirts and drafting services.
                        "Bearclaw precision racers" or something maybe?
                        I can't wait for the griffon racers! Might be the thing to bring me back to modeling.
                        Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
                        airplanenutleo@gmail.com
                        thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

well remember some thing by the race fan for the race fan. that is why i am doing this i am a race fan. and by doing these racers i feel i am saving a part of history. like for example the RB-51 only is around in parts and in pictures. so what i will give the race fan is some thing basic to start with so you can add an interior or other details. but i will just give the basics if that is what the aircraft i am working on calls. for but TSUNAMI will be her own kit though.

Comment

That would make a great tag line "BY the race fan FOR the race fan".
                            Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
                            airplanenutleo@gmail.com
                            thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

How about RACE ACE or ACES. Thanks, KC

Comment

Working...
                              X